Sunday, September 28, 2008

And there goes our summer.....

okay so yeah once again it's been some time, gotta keep pressing I guess anyways here's some of the highlights from the summer.

okay so first off I went to the beach over the summer (not enough apparently from my farmer's tan :P) but at the beach they had a sand castle competition and some of them were really really good.







yeah so that's just of a couple submissions that were there. Also over the summer I went across my first suspension bridge, BUT on my bike some local guys from back home are raking and cleaning up some areas in a forest in the valley and making a new bike trail full of twists and turns, bridges and a suspension bridge too which was a interesting experience. (it seems that I have the face in all my pictures that I am just about to fall off my bike, ... which was true :P)



No comments: