Monday, April 23, 2007

Collideascope work term (week 1)

Okay, so here it begins the crazy work term, I went in on Friday to talk to Ron and get a feel for the place and I gotta say; wow! That place is crazy, the first day that I am there we found a desk just sitting outside on the curb and well it all went nutty from there.
Ron decided that we would go out there and film on of his co-workers while he sat there at the desk and pretended that he just got fired and his new office was at that desk on the street, boy oh boy did we get some lookers wondering what the heck we were up to.
It was pretty fun though and I got to be in one of the videos so that was cool and OH YEAH! Global News came by and filmed us for the weather segment of there show so that was cool too, I gotta say that I hope all days at Collideascope are that interesting.

No comments: